In 2002, in Paris, RVR was born from the desire to offer its clients efficient internal control tools to meet the new internal control regulations (SOx).
The solution then broadened its offer to enable its customers to benefit from an integrated risk, control, and audit platform.
In 2011, RVR joined Devoteam group and continued to invest in its platform, in particular through the absorption of PARAD, a software company specialising in the management of business continuity plans (BCP).
RVR becomes RVR PARAD, and offers a modular and integrated solution for risk management.
In 2022, RVR PARAD takes a new direction and becomes Acuredge by Devoteam to accelerate its international development and to continue to invest on its platform with new technological evolutions, in order to move towards a permanent monitoring of risk and compliance.
- 2002: creation of RVR
- 2011: integration of RVR into Devoteam group
- 2013: launch of the integrated Risk-Control-Audit platform and merger with the PARAD solution
- 2017: strong growth of the SaaS offer
- 2019: development of the extra-financial and ESG performance module
- 2022: RVR Parad becomes Acuredge